Jodalli PS, Ankola AV. Evaluation of knowledge, experience and perceptions about medical emergencies amongst dental graduates (Interns) of Belgaum City, India. J Clin Exp Dent. 2012;4(1):e14-8.
1. Greenwood M. Medical emergencies in the dental practice. Periodontol 2000.2008; 46:27-41.
2. Coulthard P, Bridgman CM, Larkin A, Worthington HV. Appropriateness of a Resuscitation Council (UK) advanced life support course for primary care dentists. Br Dent J.2000; 188: 507-12.
3. Atherton GJ, McCaul JA, Williams SA. Medical emergencies in general dental practice in Great Britain. Part 1: their prevalence over a 10 year period. Br Dent J.1999; 186: 72-9.
4. Laurent F, Augustin P. Managing a cardiac arrest: evaluation of final year predoctoral dental students. J Dent Educ. 2009; 73: 211-8.
5. Carvalho RM, Costa LR, Marcelo VC. Brazilian Dental students’ perceptions about medical emergencies: a qualitative exploratory study. J Dent Educ.2008; 72: 1343-9.
6. Gonzaga HF, Buso L, Jorge MA, Gonzaga LH, Chaves MD, Almedia OP. Evaluation of knowledge and experience of dentists of São Paulo State, Brazil about cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Braz Dent J. 2003; 14: 220-2.
7. Atherton GJ, McCaul JA, Williams SA. Medical emergencies in general dental practice in Great Britain. Part 3: Perceptions of training and competence of GDPs in their management. Br Dent J.1999; 186: 234-7.
8. Haas DA. Management of medical emergencies in the dental office: conditions in each country, the extent of treatment by the dentist. Anesth Prog. 2006; 53:20–4.
9. Adewole RA, Sote EO, Oke DA, Agbelusi AG. An assessment of the competence and experience of dentists with the management of medical emergencies in a Nigerian teaching hospital. Nig Q J Hosp Med. 2009; 19:190-4.
10. McCarthy FM. Emergency drugs and devices – Less is more. J Calif Dent Assoc. 1993; 21: 19-25.
11. Atherton GJ, Pemberton MN, Thornhill MH. Medical emergencies: the experience of staff of a UK dental teaching hospital. Br Dent J. 2000; 188: 320-4.
12. Champman PJ. A questionnaire survey of dentists regarding knowledge and perceived competence in resuscitation and occurrence of resuscitation emergencies. Aust Dent J. 1995;40:98-103.
13. Chate RA. Evaluation of a dental practice cardio-pulmonary resuscitation training scheme. Br Dent J.1996; 181:416-20.
14. Atherton GJ, McCaul JA, Williams SA. Medical emergencies in general dental practice in Great Britain.Part 2: drugs and equipments possessed by GDPs and used in the management of emergencies. Br Dent J. 1999; 186: 125-30.
15. James DW. General anesthesia, sedation and resuscitation in dentistry. Br Dent J. 1991; 171: 345-7.
16. Broadbent JM, Thomson WM. The readiness of New Zealand general dental practitioners for medical emergencies. N Z Dent J.2001; 97: 82-6.