Kumar S, Tadakamadla J, Tibdewal H, Duraiswamy P, Kulkarni S. Factors influencing caries status and treatment needs among pregnant women attending a maternity hospital in Udaipur city, India. J Clin Exp Dent. 2013;5(2):e72-6.
1. Suresh L, Radfar L. Pregnancy and lactation. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2004;97:672-82.
2. Markou E, Eleana B, Lazaros T, Antonios K. The influence of sex steroid hormones on gingiva of women. Open Dent J. 2009;3:114-9.
3. Annan B, Nuamah K. Oral pathologies seen in pregnant and non-pregnant women. Ghana Med J. 2005;39:24-7.
4. Salvolini E, Di Giorgio R, Curatola A, Mazzanti L, Fratto G. Biochemical modifications of human whole saliva induced by pregnancy. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998;105:656-60.
5. Rakchanok N, Amporn D, Yoshida Y, Harun-Or-Rashid M, Sakamoto J. Dental caries and gingivitis among pregnant and non-pregnant women in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Nagoya J Med Sci. 2010;72:43-50.
6. Tadakamadla SK, Agarwal P, Jain P, Balasubramanyam G, Duraiswamy P, Kulkarni S. Dental status and its socio-demographic influences among pregnant women attending a maternity hospital in India. Rev Clín Pesq Odontol. 2007;3:183-92.
7. Shenoy RP, Hegde V, Shenai PK. Dentition status, treatment needs and dental aesthetic index scores of individuals attending special schools. Indian J Community Med. 2011;36:301-3.
8. Karunachandra NN, Perera IR, Fernando G. Oral health status during pregnancy: rural-urban comparisons of oral disease burden among antenatal women in Sri Lanka. Rural Remote Health. 2012;12:1902.
9. Radnai M, Gorzo I, Nagy E, Urban E, Eller J, Novak T, Pal A. The oral health status of postpartum mothers in South-East Hungary. Community Dent Health. 2007;24,111-6.
10. Acharya S, Bhat PV. Oral-health-related quality of life during Pregnancy. J Public Health Dent. 2009;69:74-7.
11. Soderling E, Isokangas P, Pienihäkkinen K, Tenovuo J. Influence of maternal xylitol consumption on acquisition of Mutans streptococci by infants. J Dent Res. 2000;79:882-7.
12. Zanata RL, Navarro MF, Pereira JC, Franco EB, Lauris JR, Barbosa SH. Effect of caries preventive measures directed to expectant mothers on caries experience in their children. Braz Dent J. 2003;14:75-81.
13. Radnai M, Gorzo I, Nagy E, Urban E, Eller J, Novak T, Pal A. Caries and periodontal state of pregnant women. Part I. Caries status. Fogorv Sz. 2005;98:53-7.
14. Papp E, Kengyeli I, Banoczy J, Csordas T. Longitudinal study of the dental status of pregnant women under prenatal care. Fogorv Sz. 1990;83:199-204.
15. Jago JD, Chapman PJ, Aitken JF, McEniery TM. Dental status of pregnant women attending a Brisbane maternity hospital. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1984;12:398-401.
16. Shafer WG, Muhler JC. Experimental dental caries. III. The effect of estradiol and diethylstilbestrol on dental caries, fluorine metabolism, and the salivary glands of intact and gonadectomized rats. J Dent Res. 1954;33:842-8.