Bahnasi FI, Abd-Rahman ANA, Abu-Hassan MI. Effects of recycling and bonding agent application on bond strength of stainless steel orthodontic brackets. J Clin Exp Dent. 2013;5(4):e197-202.
1. Sunna S, Rock WP. An ex vivo investigation into the bond strength of orthodontic brackets and adhesive systems. Br J Orthod. 1999;26:47-50.
2. Owens SE Jr, Miller BH. A comparison of shear bond strengths of three visible light-cured orthodontic adhesives. Angle Orthod. 2000;70:352-6.
3. Knox J, Hubsch P, Jones ML, Middleton J. The influence of bracket base design on the strength of the bracket-cement interface. J Orthod. 2000;27:249-54.
4. Wendl B, Muchitsch P, Pichelmayer M, Droschl H, Kern W. Comparative bond strength of new and reconditioned brackets and assessment of residual adhesive by light and electron microscopy. Eur J Orthod. 2011;33:288-92.
5. Matasa CG. Pros and cons of the reuse of direct-bonded appliances. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1989;96:72-6.
6. Quick AN, Harris AMP, Joseph VP. Office reconditioning of stainless steel orthodontic attachments. Eur J Orthod. 2005;27:231-6.
7. Ishida K, Endo T, Shinkai K, Katoh Y. Shear bond strength of rebonded brackets after removal of adhesives with Er,Cr:YSGG laser. Odontology. 2001;99:129-34.
8. Basudan AM, Al-Emran SE. The effects of in-office reconditioning on the morphology of slots and bases of stainless steel brackets and on the shear/peel bond strength. Journal Orthod. 2001;28:231-6.
9. Faltermeiera A, Behrb M. Effect of bracket base conditioning. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2009;1:12e1-5. PMid:
10. Sonis AL. Air abrasion of failed bonded metal brackets: A study of shear bond strength and surface characteristics as determined by scanning electron microscopy. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1996;110:96-8.
11. Tavares SW, Consani S, Nouer DF, Magnani MB, Nouer PR, Martins LM. Shear bond strength of new and recycled brackets to enamel. Brazilian Dent J. 2006;17:44-8.
12. Bishara SE, Laffoon JF, VonWald L, Warren JJ. The effect of repeated bonding on the shear bond strength of different orthodontic adhesives. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002;121:521-52.
13. Bishara SE, VonWald L, Laffoon JF, Warren JJ. The Effect of Repeated Bonding on the Shear Bond Strength of a Composite Resin Orthodontic Adhesive. Angle Orthod. 2000;70:435-41.
14. Reynolds IR. A review of direct orthodontic bonding. Br J Orthod. 1975;2:171-8.