González–Gil-de-Bernabé P, Bellot-Arcís C, Montiel-Company JM, Gandía-Franco JL. Evaluation of treatment outcomes in a 3 years post-graduate orthodontic program using the peer assessment rating (par). J Clin Exp Dent. 2014;6(4):e364-8.
1. de Winter FR. How good are you? Am J Orthod and Dentofacial Orthop. 2011;140:752.
2. Dyken RA, Sadowsky PL, Hurst D. Orthodontic outcomes assessment using the peer assessment rating index. Angle Orthod. 2001;71:164-9.
3. Firestone AR, Häsler RU, Ingervall B. Treatment results in dental school orthodontic patients in 1983 and 1993. Angle Orthod. 1999;69:19-26.
4. Willems G, Heidbüchel R, Verdonck A, Carels C. Treatment and standard evaluation using the Peer Assessment Rating Index. Clin Oral Investig. 2001;5:57-62.
5. Yang-Powers LC, Sadowsky C, Rosenstein S, BeGole EA. Treatment outcome in a graduate orthodontic clinic using the American Board of Orthodontics grading system. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2002;122:451-5.
6. Pinskaya YB, Hsieh TJ, Roberts WE, Hartsfield JK. Comprehensive clinical evaluation as an outcome assessment for a graduate orthodontics program. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2004;126:533-43.
7. Cook DR, Harris EF, Vaden JL. Comparison of university and private-practice orthodontic treatment outcomes with the American Board of Orthodontics objective grading system. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005;127:707-12.
8. Bernas AJ, Banting DW, Short LL. Effectiveness of phase I orthodontic treatment in an undergraduate teaching clinic. J Dent Educ. 2007;71:1179-86.
9. Bergström K, Halling A. Comparison of three indices in evaluation of orthodontic treatment outcome. Acta Odontol Scand. 1997;55:36-43.
10. Shaw WC, Richmond S, O'Brien KD. The use of occlusal indices: a European perspective. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1995;107:1-10.
11. Richmond S, Shaw WC, O'Brien KD, Buchanan IB, Jones R, Stephens CD, Roberts CT, Andrews M. The development of the PAR Index (Peer Assessment Rating): reliability and validity. Eur J Orthod. 1992;14:125-39.
12. Richmond S, Shaw WC, Roberts CT, Andrews M. The PAR Index (Peer Assessment Rating): methods to determine outcome of orthodontic treatment in terms of improvement and standards. Eur J Orthod. 1992;14:180-7.
13. Freitas KM, Freitas DS, Valarelli FP, Freitas MR, Janson G. PAR evaluation of treated Class I extraction patients. Angle Orthod. 2008;78:270-4.
14. Pangrazio-Kulbersh V, Kaczynski R, Shunock M. Early treatment outcome assessed by the Peer Assessment Rating index. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1999;115:544-50.
15. Nurminen L, Pietilä T, Vinkka-Puhakka H. Motivation for and satisfaction with orthodontic-surgical treatment: a retrospective study of 28 patients. Eur J Orthod. 1999;21:79-87.
16. Campbell CL, Roberts WE, Hartsfield JK Jr, Qi R. Treatment outcomes in a graduate orthodontic clinic for cases defined by the American Board of Orthodontics malocclusion categories. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2007;132:822-9.
17. Onyeaso CO, Begole EA. Orthodontic treatment--improvement and standards using the peer assessment rating index. Angle Orthod. 2006;76:260-4.
18. Turbill EA, Richmond S, Wright JL. The time-factor in orthodontics: what influences the duration of treatments in National Health Service practices? Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2001;29:62-72.
19. Vu CQ, Roberts WE, Hartsfield JK Jr, Ofner S. Treatment complexity index for assessing the relationship of treatment duration and outcomes in a graduate orthodontics clinic. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008;133:1-13.
20. Brown PN, Kulbersh R, Kaczynski R. Clinical outcomes assessment of consecutively finished patients in a 24-month orthodontic residency: a 5-year perspective. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2011;139:665-8.
21. Holman JK, Hans MG, Nelson S, Powers MP. An assessment of extraction versus nonextraction orthodontic treatment using the peer assessment rating (PAR) index. Angle Orthod. 1998;68:527-34.
22. Firestone AR, Beck FM, Beglin FM, Vig KW. Validity of the Index of Complexity, Outcome, and Need (ICON) in determining orthodontic treatment need. Angle Orthod. 2002;72:15-20.
23. Birkeland K, Furevik J, Bøe OE, Wisth PJ. Evaluation of treatment and post-treatment changes by the PAR Index. Eur J Orthod. 1997;19:279-88.
24. Deguchi T, Honjo T, Fukunaga T, Miyawaki S, Roberts WE, Takano-Yamamoto T. Clinical assessment of orthodontic outcomes with the peer assessment rating, discrepancy index, objective grading system, and comprehensive clinical assessment. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2005;127:434-43.
25. Arruda AO. Occlusal indexes as judged by subjective opinions. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008;134:671-5.